Windows 8.1: How to access advanced boot options menu?
Want to explore the fastest way of accessing the Advanced Boot Option menu on your Windows 8.1 PC? Do you want solution steps for the same? Don’t worry, we will provide you quick solution steps that will smartly help you through the process.
With the help of Advanced Boot Options menu, you can start your Windows 8.1 PC in its advanced troubleshooting mode. It actually enables you as a user to start your PC in safe mode which is really great for troubleshooting any sort of issue to repair the computer.
Now, how you can access the Advanced Boot Options menu on your Windows 8.1 PC? It is very simple. All you need to do is, turn on your PC and press the ‘F8’ key before Windows starts.
Here are the solution steps to do so:
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ charm, and then click on ‘Change PC Settings’.
- Click ‘Update and Recovery’ in the left pane.
- Then select the ‘Recovery’ option.
- Now under ‘Advanced Setup’ section, click on the ‘Restart Now’ button.
- Your PC will restart and will ask you to choose an option. Click on Troubleshoot, and then click on ‘Advanced Options’.
- Now you will be able to access the ‘Advanced’ options on your PC.
This is how you can access the Advanced Boot Options menu on your PC. Don’t you think the above steps have really simplified the process for you? If you want, you can also try checking out our solution video to get the better understanding on the above mentioned steps.
Call toll free 1 877 659 3003