Adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8.1By Trishna ,Wednesday, December 25th, 2013
Windows automatically assigns a scrolling speed for your mouse when you connect it to your PC. If you wish you can adjust it to a more desired setting, however, for that you need to adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed and only then you will be able to adjust it to a more desired setting.
The Windows 8.1 operating system gives you the opportunity to adjust and customize your mouse in a variety of ways. For example, it allows you to swap the functions of your mouse buttons, change the design of your mouse pointer, etc. So, in case you want to know the steps to do all these changes, here are the steps to adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8.1 PC.
The solution to the problem
The steps to adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8.1 are as follows:
1. Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the “Charms” menu
2. Click on the “Settings” charm and then click on “Change PC Settings”
3. On the left pane, click “PC & Devices” and then click “Mouse & Touchpad”
4. Expand the “Roll the mouse wheel to scroll” dropdown menu and select “Multiple lines at a time” option
5. Move the slider to choose how many lines to scroll each time. Once done close the window.
See, how easily you can adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8.1, all you need to do is follow our instructions carefully and make the changes at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: