How to block or allow cookies from specific websites in IE 11?
With Internet Explorer providing you end numbers of ways to control the cookies on your Windows 8.1 PC you do not need to think of any other options to manage the cookies. You can choose to block or allow cookies based on their types and can also choose specific websites from which you’ll want to accept cookies as per your preference.
Cookies can enrich your browsing experience as well as can put your privacy at risk by tracking the sites that you visit. So, why not block or allow them from specific websites in Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 8.1 PC?
Here are the steps to do so:
- On the ‘Start’ screen, click on the Internet Explorer tile to open it.
- When the browser opens, click on the Wrench icon at the bottom, and then click ‘View on the Desktop’.
- Click on the ‘Gear’ icon on the top right corner of the window, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so that you're not blocking or allowing all cookies.
- Click ‘Sites’.
- In the ‘Address of website’ box, type the website address of the site that you want to block, and then click ‘Block’.
- To allow a website, type its address, and then click ‘Allow’.
- When you are done with it, click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again to close the open dialog boxes.
See, how easy it is to control the cookies stored on your Windows 8.1 PC. If you think, the steps mentioned above are too many to remember at one go you can check out our solution video which is posted below for better comprehension of the same.