How to change Windows 8.1 Pro Preview Start screen background?
Are you tired of the Start screen background that has been on since you purchased the PC? Well, you can change it in no time and let the screen display another background that is recent and that showcases your mood perfectly. The steps to perform this task are easy and you can do it as swiftly as you did it on any of your previous Windows versions.Â If you have pictures from your recent vacation or a family get-together, create a collage of the same and add it as your Windows 8.1 background. Would it not be a good idea to explore? Well, if you have better designs in mind, convert them now.
Here are the steps that you can refer to, to complete the task:
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ charm and then click on ‘Change PC Settings’.
- In the ‘Settings’ section, click ‘Personalize’.
- Select the desired wallpaper and background color option from the given menu.
- You can also change the ‘Accent color’.
- Now you can see that the Start screen background has changed.Â
Each time you will access the Start screen of your Windows 8.1 PC, you will find it mesmerizing and fun. Keep the steps handy to refer to them each time you would like to change the background. For a better recall of the steps above, here is a short solution video that you can check out.