How to delete cookies in Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1?
Looking for the simple steps that you can use to delete cookies in your favorite Internet Explorer 11 web browser? Well, here are the steps that you can use to do so. For the starters, cookies are stored by a website, on your web browser, to use your preference and choice of their products and services and offer you relevant results, every time you subsequently visit the site. Cookies can be especially handy while you are browsing e-commerce sites as well as your bank accounts. By storing your preferences, these portals can throw up suggestions as per your choice of their products and thereby make the experience even more enjoyable for you.
On your Windows 8.1 based PC, these are the steps that you can follow:
- On the Start screen, click on the ‘Internet Explorer’ tile to open it.
- Move the cursor to top right corner of the window and it will display the charms menu
- Click on ‘Settings’ charm, and then click on ‘Options’
- In the ‘Options’ window, click on the ‘Select’ button under ‘History’ section
- In the ‘History’ window, select the checkbox next to ‘Cookies’, and then click on ‘Delete’ button to complete the process.
Cookies are helpful, but they can be harmful too. Therefore by deleting the cookies, you can block all risks that come along with cookies and thereby safeguard your PC and its saved data. To better understand that above mentioned steps, here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the link below:
Call toll free 1 877 659 3003