Windows 8.1: How to enable add-ons in Internet Explorer 11?
Have you been looking for ways to boost your Internet browsing experience?Â You can do so by simply enabling the add-ons in the Internet Explorer 11 browser on your Windows 8.1 PC. All you need to do is, browse through our content and follow the below given solution steps.
Browser add-ons are nothing but software programs that are designed to work in accordance to your Internet browser. It thereby adds new and advanced elements and capability to it. It helps in enhancing your Internet browsing experience by allowing you flexibility to take delight in.
Here are the solution steps to enable add-ons in Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 8.1 PC:
- On the Start screen, click on the ‘Internet Explorer’ tile to open it.
- Click on the ‘Wrench’ icon at the bottom menu, and then click ‘View on the desktop’ on the menu.
- Click on the ‘Gear’ icon on the top right corner of the window, and then select ‘Manage Add-ons’.
- In the 'Manage Add-ons' window, under ‘Show’ drop down menu, make sure the ‘Currently loaded add-ons’ option is selected.
- Select the add-on you want to enable from the list, and then click on 'Enable' button.
- On the confirmation window, click the ‘Enable’ button, and then close the ‘Manage Add-ons’ window to enable the add-on.
See, this is how you can boost your Internet browsing experience on your own. Isn’t it interesting that with simple add-ons, you get to change your overall browsing experience. If you need to comprehend the above-mentioned steps in a better manner, you can go through our solution video which we have posted below. Click below to watch the video now: