Windows 8.1: Quick steps to enable text prediction in the On-Screen Keyboard
Do you find the text prediction option in the on-screen keyboard helpful? Does it mean that you are in search of some easy solution steps that can help you in enabling the ‘text prediction’ option on your Windows 8.1 PC? No problem. You can find solution to your problem in the below given steps.
On-screen keyboard is Windows’ software program that offers several useful features such as text prediction/ word completion and many more to name. Text prediction is a tool that lets users find the complete word before they actually type it. It is a great tool that saves your time while you are typing and suggests you the correct spellings too.
The solution steps to enable the text prediction option on the on-screen keyboard in Windows 8.1 PC are:
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the ‘Start’ screen to access the Charms menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ charm, and then click on ‘Change PC Settings’.
- Click ‘Ease of Access’ from the left pane, and then click ‘Keyboard’.
- On the right pane, move the slider to right under ‘On-Screen Keyboard’ to turn it on.
- On the ‘On-Screen Keyboard’ window, click the ‘Options’ button.
- On the ‘Options’ window, select the checkbox next to ‘Use Text Prediction’.
- Click ‘OK’.
Once you have enabled the text prediction option, the on-screen keyboard will try to predict what you are attempting to type and thereby throw up suggestions for you. Isn’t it interesting and helpful? So, look no further and apply these solution steps on your PC and experience what you have never experienced. If you want to recollect the above-mentioned steps, you can try checking out our solution video that is posted below.