Windows 8.1: Features and changing the screen resolutionBy Trishna ,Thursday, October 10th, 2013
The upcoming Windows 8.1 is already making waves, and labs and individual users who have tested its efficiency, its performance, and its features have only good things to say about it. One of the foremost aspects in which this OS version scores brownie points is its high-resolution set screen. If you are considering installing or upgrading to Windows 8.1, here is what you need to know:
- Windows 8.1 offers you a better desktop experience with the inclusion of the Start button, modern PC settings, and a completely user-friendly interface
- It also includes the Snap feature that enables you to open up multiple apps on your PC, side by side
- Exhibits an organized search results page with results pooled in from SkyDrive, Bing, and music and video apps
- You can install the Beta version of Windows 8.1 now and check out its other features that may be more useful to you…
And now here are the quick steps that you can use to modify the screen resolution in your Windows 8.1 PC.
- Go to the Start screen and click on the Desktop tile
- On the Desktop, right click on the blank space and select the Screen Resolution option
- In the window that will now open up, go to the Resolutions option
- From the drop down list that will now open, scroll down to your preferred resolution
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to confirm the changes
- The preview window will now open up that will show you how the screen will look like after the modification
- Choose between the two options displayed now to confirm your action
In just these seven steps, you can easily change the screen resolution in your Windows 8.1 PC and carry on with your visual tasks in a more comfortable way and as per your choice.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: