Steps to fix ‘booting in Safe Mode automatically’ issue on Windows 8.1 PC
Is your Windows 8.1 PC going to Safe Mode every time you boot it? That sure must be annoying you to no bounds, right? Don’t worry. All you need to do is, simply follow our solution steps to get the issue fixed on time. You are facing this problem only due to a minor goof up in the Boot settings, and this is pretty simple to be fixed.
To get this issue resolved in time, you need to make some changes in the boot settings of the PC. Go to the system configuration option and deselect the Safe Boot option that is provided under the ‘Boot’ tab. Â By deselecting the Safe Boot option, your Windows 8.1 PC will not boot in Safe Mode anymore.
Here are the steps to carry out the procedure:
- First of all create a system restore point before starting the process. To do so:
- On the Start screen, start typing ‘System Restore Point’ and then click on the ‘Settings’ section.
- From the search results, click on ‘Create a restore point’.
- On the ‘System Properties’ window, click ‘Create’ under ‘System Protection’ tab.
- Type the name for the restore point and then click ‘Create’.
- Wait for the process to complete and then click ‘Close’.
- Click ‘OK’ to close the ‘System Properties’ window.
- Now you can start the troubleshooting process. To do so:
- Move the cursor to the left bottom of ‘Start’ screen, and then right click there.
- Click on ‘Run’ from the menu that appears.
- Type ‘msconfig’ in the run box and then click ‘OK’.
- In the ‘System Configuration’ window, click on the ‘Boot’ tab, and then deselect the checkbox next to ‘Safe Boot’.
- Click on ‘OK’, and then click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- Your computer will now not boot in safe mode and will continue to do so until you roll back the settings.
Did you notice how easily you could resolve the issue of your Windows 8.1 ‘booting in Safe Mode automatically’? Isn’t the process short and simple to follow? To make this process simpler, we have brought for you a solution video which is posted below.