How to turn High Contrast on and off on a Windows 8.1 PC?
If you love everything bright and vibrant, you will be happy to know that you will no longer have to bear with dull and hazy images/ visuals on your Windows 8.1-based PC. Yes, by turning on the High Contrast feature, you can easily enhance the color contrast of the images that are being displayed on your Windows 8.1 screen. Besides the brightness, enhancing the contrast can also help you identify the text and the images on the screen and the color can also add a better recall value to the same.Â On your Windows 8.1 PC, this is how you can turn on or off the high contrast feature – just in case you got bored with the same.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the Start screen to access the Charms menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ charm and then click on ‘Change PC Settings’.
- Click ‘Ease of Access’ in the left pane, and then click the ‘High Contrast’ option under Ease of Access.
- Click the down arrow key next to the box under ‘Choose a theme’. Select the theme of your choice from the drop-down menu, and then click ‘Apply’.
- Now you will see that the selected high contrast option is enabled on your PC.
- To turn off high contrast, go back to the ‘Ease of Access’ page, select ‘None’ from the drop-down menu, and then click ‘Apply’.Â
Now that you know the easy steps that can help you customize this feature, how about applying the same on your PC right away? For better understanding of the above steps and to enjoy a quick recap of the same watch the solution video provided below: