How to preview and print a webpage in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC?
Do you prefer to see the print preview of a webpage before printing? Well, it is always better to see and check the print preview of a webpage before you print any document because in case there is any error, it can be seen and corrected.
However, not everyone knows the procedure of printing a webpage in Internet Explorer 11 and if you too are not sure how to preview and then take a print of a webpage, then our solution steps can help you right away. Here are the steps to do so in Internet Explorer on your Windows 8.1 PC.
The solution to the problem
The steps to preview and print a webpage in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC are:
- On the Start screen, click on the Internet Explorer tile to open it
- When the browser opens, click on the wrench icon at the bottom, and then click View on the Desktop
- Click on the “Gear” icon on the top right corner of the browser window
- Go to “Print”, and then click “Print Preview”
- In the “Print Preview” window, change the page preview as per your preference, and then click the “Print Document” button at the top left corner
- Select the printer name from the list
- To print a single page, under “Page Range”, click “Current Page”
- OR if you want to print several pages in a row, under Page Range, in the “Pages” text box, type the page range, separated by a dash.
- If you want to print all the pages, under “Page Range”, click “All”
- Click the “Print” button to print the webpage
See, how easily you can preview and print a webpage in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC, all you need to do is browse through our steps and make the changes accordingly.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: