Reset the Home Page of Internet Explorer 11 to Default on Windows 8.1
Do you want to reset the home page of Internet Explorer 11 to default on your Windows 8.1 based PC? Are you not getting enough information to make the needful changes? Well, you can reset the home page of Internet Explorer as default and use it for as many times as you want.
By doing so you can return them to the state they were in when the Internet Explorer was installed. So, in case you don’t know how to reset homepage of Internet Explorer 11 to default on a Windows 8.1 PC, you can follow our instructions and make the changes as required. Here’s what you need to do.
The solution to the problem
The steps to reset the home page of Internet Explorer 11 to default on a Windows 8.1 PC are:
- On the Start screen, click on the Internet Explorer tile to open it
- When the browser opens, click on the wrench icon at the bottom, and then click View on the Desktop option from the menu that appears
- Click on the “Gear” icon on the top right corner of the window, and then click “Internet Options”
- On the Internet Options window that opens, under “General” tab, click “Use default” to replace your current home page with the one that was used when you first installed Internet Explorer
- ClickÂ “OK” to save your changes
- CloseÂ Internet Explorer and then open it again. You will see that the homepageÂ is reset to default.
Once you reset the home page of Internet Explorer 11 to default on a Windows 8.1 PC, you can browse your favorite website on your preferred home page. So, what are you waiting for? Start following our steps and make changes as required.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: