How to set location in the Windows 8.1 Pro Preview Weather app?
Are you planning to relocate to a new city? You sure must have started planning for the same. How about letting your Windows 8.1 Pro Preview PC helping you in this? Surprised? Don’t be! What we mean is that you can easily personalize the Weather app available in this PC and let it reflect the daily weather updates of the new location you are planning to visit or shift base. By knowing about the weather you can better prepare your suitcase, especially if you have elders or kids traveling with you. Isn’t this going to be helpful? Here are the steps that you can use to customize the app and add more locations to your current location’s list.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:Â
- On the ‘Start’ screen, click on the ‘Weather’ tile to open the Weather app, and then right click on any blank area of the app to access the menu bar on the top.
- Click on ‘Places’ in the top menu bar.
- On the ‘Places’ window that appears, you will see your current location.
- Click on the ‘Plus’ icon to add more location.
- Type the new location in the text box under ‘Enter Location’, and select the location that matches with the location of your choice.
- Now you will see that the new location is added under the favorites section of ‘Places’ window.
- Click the newly added location, and then click ‘Set as Home’ from the bottom menu bar.Â
Simple, wasn’t it? We told you that this is one operating system that allows you to best personalize it or customize it as per your choice and preference and better use it too.
To enjoy a quick recall of the above mentioned steps, here is a short solution video that you can check out. Click below to watch it now.Â