How to show or hide the Favorite, Command, and Status bars in IE 11?
Have you been looking for the steps to show or hide the Favorite, Command, and Status bars in Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 8.1 PC? Here’s how you can hide or show these options.
We all know that Internet Explorer provides its users with several easy to access options. It has several toolbars including options like - Favorite bar, Command bar and the Status bar. These easy to access options of Internet Explorer can be customized as per your requirement. You can either hide or show them in the toolbar of your browser.
These tools are very helpful as they provide a direct access to your favorite websites, feeds and web slices, one-click access to almost every setting and feature of the Internet Explorer browser and also displays the status of your webpage’s download process.Â You can customize these options as per your preference.
Here are the solution steps to do so:
- On the Start screen, click on the ‘Internet Explorer’ tile to open it.
- Click on the ‘Wrench’ icon at the bottom menu, and then click ‘View on the desktop’ on the menu.
- Right-click on the blank space to the right of the ‘New tab’ button.
- Select ‘Favorites bar’ to show Favorites bar.
- Select ‘Command bar’ to show Command bar.
- Select ‘Status bar’ to show Status bar.
- To hide them, right-click again on the open space to the right of the ‘New tab’ button, and then deselect them one by one.
This is how you can show or hide the options available in the toolbar of your Internet Explorer 11. Â You can also check out our solution video for a quick recall of the above-mentioned steps.