Simple steps to access photos in Windows 8.1
Microsoft’s next version of Windows 8 called Windows 8.1 has made its entry into the market with a bevy of new features, changes and performance enhancement geared toward overhauling the platform. Since, it has been developed in response to feedback coming from the users for Windows 8, so its apps and other entertainment features have been developed keeping the user’s feedback in mind.
With Windows 8.1, you can easily swipe up to reveal your apps list on the Start screen. If you love to click photos, then its updated Camera app is perfect for you.Â It allows you to capture a photo before and after you hit the shutter button, ensuring that you don’t miss any good shot coming in your way.
After capturing and saving your photos in a gallery, you would want to get easy access to photos in Windows 8.1.Here’s how you can access photos:
- Go to the Start screen of Windows 8.1
- Click on the photos tile on the Start screen to access the photo app
- Next, picture gallery opens up and lets you access the photos saved on your computer
- Click on the photo you want to open
- Click backward and forward arrows given on the screen to view more saved photos in the library
- Click the back arrow on top left of the screen to go back to the pictures gallery
- Right-click on the blank area given at the bottom of the pictures library window
- Click on the Details icon to know the details about the photos
You can also turn your Windows 8.1 into a picture frame when your system is not in use. Similarly, you can also set whether you want to access the camera while the screen is locked.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below:
Call toll free 1 877 659 3003