Steps to organize Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1
Do you know you can keep a track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites? Well, favorites are links to webpages that you frequently visit and organize whenever you want.
This helps you to visit any website or link without any interference. So, in case you do know how to organize Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC, you can follow our instruction mentioned below. Here’s what you need to do.
The solution to the problem
The steps to organize Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC are:
- On the ‘Start’ screen, click on the Internet Explorer tile to open it
- When the browser opens, click on the wrench icon at the bottom, and then click View on the Desktop
- Click onÂ the “Favorites”Â tab, and then clickÂ “Organize favorites”
- In theÂ “Organize Favorites”Â dialog box, you will see a list of your favorite links and folders.
- To add a new folder, clickÂ the New Folder tab, type a name for the new folder, and then press Enter.
- You can also move items by clicking the link or folder. ClickÂ “Move”, and then choose the folder you want to move and click “Ok”.
- To rename an existing favorite, select the link or folder, and then click ‘Rename’. Type the new name, and then press Enter.
- To remove a favorite, select the link or folder that you want to remove, and then clickÂ “Delete”.
- When you are finished organizing your favorites, clickÂ “Close”.
See, how easily you can organize Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 PC, all you need to do follow our instructions carefully and make the changes as required.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: