Windows 8.1: How to uninstall Java from Internet Explorer 11?
Java is fast becoming the most targeted third-party application for malicious exploits via the web. If you want to uninstall it from the Internet Explorer 11 browser that you are using, the below given solution steps will help you in doing the same in no time. Follow us through…
- First of all create a system restore point before starting the process. To do so:
- On the Start screen, start typing ‘System Restore Point’.
- From the search results, click on ‘Create a restore point’.
- On the ‘System Properties’ window, click ‘Create’ under ‘System Protection’ tab.
- Type the name for the restore point and then click ‘Create’.
- Wait for the process to complete and then click ‘Close’.
- Click ‘OK’ to close the ‘System Properties’ window.
- Now you can uninstall Java from Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 8.1 PC. To do so:
- Move the cursor to the bottom left of the Start screen and then right click there.
- Click on ‘Control Panel’ on the menu.
- On the ‘Control Panel’ window that opens, click on ‘Programs’, and then click ‘Programs and Features’.
- Select ‘Java’ from the list, and then click ‘Uninstall’.
- On the confirmation window, click on ‘Yes’ and wait for the completion of the un-installation process.
This is how you can uninstall Java from Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 8.1 PC. You can make the process a bit easier for yourself by checking out our solution video which we have posted below for you. The video will give you a quick recap of the above-mentioned steps that will help you in understanding the process easily.