Play Music in Windows 8.1 with Xbox – Built-in Music AppBy Nidhi ,Friday, October 18th, 2013
Microsoft has come up with an updated Xbox music app in Windows 8.1. If music is the soundtrack of your life and you cannot live without it, Xbox – built-in music app in Windows 8.1 has all your answers. With Windows 8.1, you can play your current collection, choose from thousands of streaming songs and albums, or can add to your music library.
Even at the times, when you are not sure what you actually want to listen to, Xbox music app in Windows 8.1 will help you in creating your own playlist including all your favorite numbers.
Follow these simple steps to play music in Windows 8.1:
- Open the Start screen of your Windows 8.1
- Tap on the Music tile to get access to your collection of songs
- Tap on the song of your choice under the Collection option
- Now, tap on the Play icon available just next to your song
- Go to the below given taskbar and change the level of volume if you want
- You can change the volume by moving the slider up and down
Similarly, you can also pause and play the song by tapping on pause and play icons given below the music player. Xbox Music also gives you an easy access to millions of songs that you can instantly stream for free and save it on your PC or tablet.
With Windows 8.1, you are also provided with an option to customize your own playlist including all your favorite songs. In this manner, you can directly get access to all your favorite numbers.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: