Resize, pin or unpin App tiles on the Windows 8 Start Screen
If you have recently started using Windows 8, here is one interesting tip that you can follow to make your experience all the more enjoyable. As you know it already, Windows 8 has been set with the new Metro User Interface. Since this interface is interactive and equipped with the latest technology and styles, it allows you much more freedom and capacity to restructure it customize it the way you want to. Here are the simple steps that you can use in order to resize, pin or unpin the App tiles that you have on the Start screen on your Windows 8-based PC.
The simple steps to the above issue are as:
- On the Start screen, right click on the App tile that you want to resize.
- It will display a menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to make a large tile small, click ‘Smaller’ and to make a small tile large, click the ‘Larger’ option.
- To unpin an App tile from the Start screen, right click it and select the ‘Unpin from Start’ option in the bottom menu bar.
- To pin an App tile to the Start screen, right click on a blank area on the Start screen and click ‘All Apps’ in the bottom menu bar.
- Right click the App and select the ‘Pin to Start’ option in the bottom menu bar.
- Now you will see the App tile when you go to the Start screen.Â
Simple, isn’t it? Well, now you can pin and unpin any app tile that you want and further resize them too as per your preference.
For better comprehending the above mentioned steps, here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the window below:
Call toll free 1 877 659 3003