How to avoid Windows Aero delay while minimizing/maximizing process?
Are you disappointed with the unnecessary animation caused by the Windows Aero in the Operating System? Is it quite frequently hampering the speed of your computer? Stay relaxed because now you can save your time spent on minimizing and maximizing any tab.
In Windows 8, the combination of ‘Alt + Tab’ represents the transparent Windows effect, which is generally used to switch from one Window to the other while working. Follow these 8 simple steps to reduce the time consumed on minimizing and maximizing process and make the work comfortable and interesting.
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Search’ charm.
- In the search options, click ‘Settings’ and then in the search box type ‘System Settings’.
- Click ‘View Advanced System Settings’ in the search results.
- The System Properties window comes up with the advanced tab selected, under ‘Performance’, click ‘Settings’.
- Uncheck the Animate Windows when ‘Minimizing’ and ‘Maximizing’ checkbox.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘OK’ again and Windows Aero delay while minimizing or maximizing will be avoided.
Aren’t the steps simple and easy to follow? You can actually simplify it further with the help of our video solution that is given below. To watch the video, you can click on the play option in the given YouTube link.