How to change Windows 8 Lock screen background?
Do you really wish if you could change the background of Lock Screen on your Windows 8-based PC? Well, it’s possible and quite easy to do. All you need is a good image to be set as the background or choose one from the gallery, choice is yours.
The Lock Screen of your Windows 8 is not just a background image rather it also contains widgets that display quick notifications. The widgets, known as lock screen apps, allow you to view information-such as new emails, weather, calendar appointments, instant messages or social updates – without even unlocking your PC.
So, what are you thinking, don’t you want to see your favorite photo waiting to greet you on your lock screen. You surely want to customize your Lock Screen background in Windows 8. Here’s how you can follow the below steps to make the changes. See how to go about it:
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ Charm and then click on ‘Change PC Settings’.
- In the ‘Personalize’ option, choose the background that you want from the list.
- Or click on ‘Browse’ to choose a picture saved on the computer.
- Select the desired picture and click on the ‘Choose Picture’ button.
- Close the ‘PC Settings’ window.
- The next time you lock the screen, the new Lock Screen background will be displayed.
Don’t you think that above-mentioned steps have succeeded in fulfilling your wish of changing the Lock Screen background on your Windows 8-based PC? You can also go through our video solution that has been uploaded in a view to ease the above process.