Fix Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e9
Windows 8 error code 0x00000e9 is an installation error and creates problems in the successful completion of the process. The biggest reason for this Windows 8 error is related to hardware or hard drive problems. Here are the steps to fix Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e9.
Are you getting a false error?
1. Check the hard drive for any kind of error.
2. Try downloading the software MD5 Hash Checker and install it on your PC
3. Let the software scan through your hard drive and give you a report as a file. You need to ‘save’ this file.
4. Go to the download page of Windows 8
5. Download the MD5sum hash file published by Microsoft
6. Compare both the files and check if the values of MD5sum match
7. If they match, try to reinstall Windows 8.
Checking hard disk partition
1. Check if you have the minimum system requirements to install Windows 8
2. Create a backup of all data that you have on the partition where you want to install Windows 8
3. Push this backup on an external hard drive.
4. If you can’t get into Windows, then try downloading MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD 7.1
5. You will now be able to burn it into a disk.
6. Once this is done, try to reinstall Windows 8
1. Check if your hard disk or other external devices are connected properly to your PC
2. If there is a loose connection, then you need to fix it before you go ahead.
3. Now try reinstalling Windows 8 once more.
If you are still stuck with Windows 8 error code 0x00000e9 and you are unable to install Windows 8, then you can call our tech support executives. Our champs can fix your Windows 8 error in no time.