How to Fix Windows 8.1 Apps Store Not Working Issue?
After upgrading your Windows 8 based computer to Windows 8.1, if you are encountering issues such as the Apps Store not working properly or not working at all, don’t fret. You have help at hand right in the form of the solution steps described below. So, typically, when you try to launch the Apps Store, it may hang or get stuck at the loading circle animation and not proceed to the actual store at all. The PC settings app may also appear broken in such cases.
Fixing this issue is very simple and here are the steps to assist you in solving the issue of Windows 8.1 Apps Store not working:
- Access Start and on the Search option, type PowerShell.
- Doing this will open the PowerShell icon. Now, right-click on it and choose “Run as Administrator”.
- Now, type the command given below into the PowerShell console:
Hit Enter and wait for the command to finish.
Once done, Reboot your computer.
Following these steps should make the Apps Store work again. In case it is still not working, do not hesitate to call iYogi tech experts on our toll free number.
Now, since the PC settings app is broken too, you need to fix that one as well. To fix the PC settings app you need to do the following:-
- Access Start and then on the Search option type PowerShell.
- Open the PowerShell icon and right-click on it and choose “Run as Administrator”.
- In the PowerShell console, type
Hit Enter and wait till the command is finished.
Reboot your computer.
This should take care of the broken PC settings and you should now be able to access the App Store without any difficulty.
Now, wasn’t that easy? Just a few simple steps and you can easily repair your PC settings and fix the Windows 8.1 Apps Store not working issue! Do not miss to share these steps with your friends…