Easy Way to Install Windows 8
Microsoft’s latest operating system Windows 8 incorporates significant features for enhancing user experience on mobile devices. The state-of-the-art ‘Start menu’, better UI, new store for apps- the Windows Store, enhanced security features, and advanced online services and functionality truly makes Windows 8 a worthy deal. Want to experience the features of the newest operating system on your PC? But don’t know how. Here is a simple solution that can help you install Windows 8 on your PC.
- Insert the Windows 8 installation disc in the drive and restart the PC.
- When you see the message “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”, press ‘Enter’ on the keyboard.
- Now in the ‘Windows Setup’, select the appropriate option from ‘Language to install’, ‘Text and currency format’, ‘and Keyboard or input method’. Then click ‘Next’.
- After that click on ‘Install Now’ and type in the product key to activate Windows. Then click ‘Next’.
- Select the ‘I accept the license terms’ check box. Then click ‘Next’.
- Now for the type of installation, select ‘Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) ’.
- To choose a place to install Windows, click on ‘Drive options (advanced)’. Then click ‘Next’.
- Click ‘New’ and click ‘Apply’ to create a new partition. Click ‘Ok’ to confirm.
- Click ‘Next’. Your computer will restart automatically during the installation process. Once it restarts, select a color and give your computer a name. Then click ‘Next ’.
- Now select ‘Use express settings’. You can choose to make either a Microsoft user account or a local one.
- If you want to create a local account, click ‘Sing in without Microsoft account’. Then click ‘Next’.
- Types the password and click ‘Next’ again. Add the security information if required, the click ‘Next’. Wait for the installation process to complete.