Windows 8 Apps Troubleshooter: Fix for all App Problems
Are you facing trouble with your apps on Windows 8 PC? Whether you are unable to install or run or update your apps, it needs to be fixed. Here is a step by step guide to fix all app problems with Windows 8 Apps troubleshooter.
Windows App Error Message
If you are trying to open a Windows 8 app and get an error message ‘App can’t open’, you need to run the Windows 8 App troubleshooter.
Get started with Windows 8 Apps Troubleshooter
When you are stuck with a Windows 8 Apps issue, you need to run the app troubleshooter. This troubleshooter automatically fixes the common issues that could be preventing the Windows apps from running properly.
Troubleshoot Common Windows 8 Apps problems
Check out these common points that need to be checked for different Windows 8 app problems.
1. Once you have run the troubleshooter, you need to restart the system and then check if the app is working.
2. Check for an active Internet connection. To run most of the Windows 8 apps, you will require an active net connection.
3. Check if your screen resolution is a minimum 1024x768.
4. If you want to snap apps, you need a screen resolution minimum of 1366x768.
5. Check the account settings and change it to local.
6. Go back to Live account from Control Panel.
7. You now need to check if your Windows 8 is up to date with the latest updates.
8. Try to sync app licenses. To do this, open Store App, open Charms (WinKey+C), select Settings> App Updates then under App Licenses
9. Click Sync Licenses.
If you are still facing problems with your Windows 8 Apps troubleshooter, then just give us a call and let our technicians fix it for you, without any hassle.