Attaching SkyDrive Photos to Email using Windows 8 Mail App
Many users have complained about the problem they face in attaching files from SkyDrive to email. This issue hampers productivity at work for business users who have to send numerable files including documents, pictures, and videos among others. With SkyDrive app being an integral part of Windows 8 operating system, we prefer storing and accessing files from SkyDrive from office, home and on the go and then attach files from SkyDrive to email, when required.
So, do you face difficulty in attaching pictures or any other file from SkyDrive to email? In case you do then, follow these steps shown below to do this on your own.
- On the Start Screen, open ‘Mail’ app
- Click on the ‘New’ icon on top right corner of the window and type the email address of the recipient.
- Click ‘Show More’ and set the priority of your email.
- Right click on the blank area of the screen and click ‘Attachments’ on the menu bar that appears at the bottom
- Go to the location menu and then select ‘SkyDrive’
- Go to the file or picture you want to attach and then click on it.
- Click ‘Attach’ at the bottom of the screen
- You can give the subject and message for your email.
- Click on the ‘Send’ icon on the top right corner of the screen.
By following these steps, you will be able to attach pictures from SkyDrive to email using mail app in Windows 8. If you are facing challenges then, check out this video which illustrates all these steps shown above to help you perform these steps even more easily.