How to change Windows 8 Icons and Text Size?
Do you find the text or the icons on your computer screen too large or too small? Do you want to customize it according to your choice? We provide you instant solutions to accomplish the task.
In Windows 8, you can adjust the size of texts and icons to make them appear smaller or larger as per your preference. In this new version of Windows, there is no option of ‘Advanced appearance settings’. It has another feature instead to change the size of texts and icons. Follow these simple steps to carry out this action:
- Right click on a blank area of the Start screen and then click ‘All Apps’ on the menu bar that appears at the bottom.
- Under ‘Windows System’, click on ‘Control Panel’ and it will open the ‘Control Panel’ window on the desktop.
- Click on 'Ease of Access' and then click on 'Ease of Access Center'.
- Click ‘Make the computer easier to see’.
- Now click on ‘Change the size of text and icons’.
- Choose the desired option and then click ‘Apply’.
- Click ‘Sign out now’ and sign back in for the change to take effect.
Now you can easily change the size of text and icons according to your preference in Windows 8 PC. Click on the below mentioned video, which will take you through the aforesaid steps visually.
Call toll free 1 877 659 3003