How to customize the mouse cursor in Windows 8?
Are you looking for an enhanced user experience from your mouse pointer in Windows 8? Well, changing mouse pointers according to your mood consequently enables you to use Windows as per your requirements.
A mouse pointer is a user interface device, which is used to show the computer user the current location of the mouse’s tracking and thus it can be customized according to your likes. This is the smooth and convenient way of using your mouse pointer. Hence, it is always a fun to change mouse pointers in Windows 8. You can simply change it to a flying bird, fish, or any other character as per your likes. Just follow our step-by-step solution and learn how to change mouse pointers in Windows 8.
- Move the mouse pointer to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Search’ charm.
- click ‘Settings’ and then in the search box type ‘Mouse’.
- Click on ‘Mouse’ to open the ‘Mouse Properties’ window.
- Click on the ‘Pointers’ tab and in the ‘Scheme’ option, select the ‘System Scheme’ you want from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Customize’ list, select the mouse pointer that you want.
- If you want to explore more options, click on ‘Browse’ and choose the one that you like best.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
Simple, isn’t it? Follow our aforementioned steps and effortlessly customize the mouse pointer on your Windows 8 system. For more information, you can watch the instructional video link given below.