How to Turn Narrator On and Off in your Windows 8 PC
Do you know that Microsoft Narrator enables you to listen to all the processes happening on your computer screen? Well, it reads all the processes and everything that is displayed on your screen and enables you to listen to them. Do you know it also reads the contents of the active Window, menu options opened on the computer screen and even the text that you have typed? Are you eager to do it on Windows 8 based PC? Yes, you can easily do it by accessing ‘Ease of Access’ menu in the ‘Control Panel Option’.
You can also turn the Narrator on and off in Windows 8 as per your convenience. You can easily do it by simply following these 9 simple steps:
- Right click on the blank area of the Start screen and then click ‘All Apps’ on the menu bar that appears at the bottom.
- Under ‘Windows Accessories’, click on ‘Control Panel’ and it will open the ‘Control Panel’ window on the desktop.
- Click 'Ease of Access' and then click 'Ease of Access Center'
- Click ‘Make the computer easier to see’
- To make windows run Narrator automatically every time you logon, select the checkbox next to ‘Turn on Narrator’ and then click ‘Apply’.
- It will open the Narrator window
- To stop windows from running Narrator automatically every time you logon, uncheck ‘Turn on Narrator’.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
- Close the ‘Ease of Access Center’ window.
Did you know that Narrator in Windows 8 enables you to listen to all processes going on the computer screen? Well, the Narrator can be turned on or off as per your concern. To better comprehend the steps mentioned above, watch our instructional video by clicking the link given below.