How to make the ‘Caps Lock’ key beep when pressed in Windows 8?
Is it annoying when the caps lock remains on by default and you keep on writing a long article? Here is the solution to your issue when you accidentally hit the caps lock button. It can be done simply by adding a beep sound to the Caps Lock. When pressed, this indication will be very much helpful for you while working for long hours. This can control the things going wrong because you will be instantly notified and hence you can rectify the actions and continue doing your work.
Therefore, adding a beep sound to the Caps Lock button is really useful for you while working. You can do it easily by following these simple steps mentioned below. Right click on the blank area of the Start screen and then click ‘All Apps’ on the menu bar that appears at the bottom.
- Under ‘Windows Accessories’, click on ‘Control Panel’ and it will open the ‘Control Panel’ window on the desktop.
- Click 'Ease of Access' and then click 'Ease of Access Center'
- Click 'Make the keyboard easier to use'.
- Select the checkbox next to 'Turn on Toggle Keys'.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
- Close the ‘Ease of Access Center’ window.
- That’s it, now when you hit the Caps Lock key by accident or not, it will beep to alert you that it’s been pressed.
Yes, it is very disturbing when the Caps Lock button remains on. To get rid of these silly mistakes, Windows 8 has a feature of adding a beep sound to the caps lock button. Simply browse through the above mentioned steps to solve your problem. For more information, you can also watch the instructional video mentioned below.