Calendar app in Windows 8 can help you add a reminder
Are you looking for the steps to add a reminder using the Calendar app in Windows 8 PC? Well, look no further, you can easily add a reminder using the Calendar app and do lot more all with the help of our guidelines mentioned below. The calendar app in Windows 8 makes managing schedule very easy and convenient and it can help you to remember all your important schedules and helps you be on time. The procedure to add a reminder using the Calendar app is very easy, however, you need to be very careful while using the Calendar app in Windows 8 PC.
To add a reminder now, you can browse through our step-by-step solution right away and keep in mind the dates of all the important events with the help of the Calendar app in your Windows 8 PC. Here’s how you can add a reminder using the app while you're logged into a Windows 8 PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to add a reminder using the Calendar app in Windows 8:
1. Click on the “Calendar” tile in the Start Screen to access the “Calendar App”.
2. Click on the date you want to add the reminder for.
3. Fill in the place, time duration etc. in the left pane.
4. You can also add a “Title” and a “Message” to help you remember the details.
5. Click the “Save” icon to add the reminder to the calendar. It shows a preview of the closest reminder on the “Calendar” tile on the Start Screen.
So, the next time you want to remember the schedule of an important meeting with your boss, don’t get nervous, simply add a reminder using the Calendar app in Windows 8 based PC and attend the meeting on time.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: