How to adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8 PC?
Did you know that you can change the speed of the mouse wheel in Windows 8 based PC? Well, you can adjust the speed of the mouse wheel in Windows 8 and set it according to your needs. There are many settings in the mouse, which you can customize as per your needs and changing speed is one of them. Therefore, you can effortlessly adjust the mouse wheel scroll speed in Windows 8 in few simple steps.
Walk through our step-by-step solution steps to adjust the scroll speed of the mouse:
- Move the mouse pointer to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Search’ charm.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then in the search box type ‘Mouse’.
- Click ‘Change mouse wheel settings’ and it will open the ‘Mouse Properties’ window on the desktop.
- In the ‘Wheel’ tab, you can adjust the mouse scroll wheel speed to a more comfortable level.
- Click ‘Apply’ when you are done.
Do you know how to change the scroll speed of the mouse wheel in Windows 8? You can do it by simply following the aforementioned solution steps. For more information, you can watch the video on the You Tube link mentioned below.