How to send an event invitation in the Calendar app in Windows 8?
If you are using a Windows 8-based PC and are yet to get started on how you could effectively manage your events and meetings, here is a quick solution that you can use. The steps provided below will help you to send an event invitation in the Calendar app, available in the Windows 8 OS. For the uninitiated, this app integrates with your contact list and helps you to organize all your events, like a professional. You can access this app from the Start screen of your PC and since it is pre-installed, you will not have to bother about downloading the app on your own.
The easy step solution to the above issue is:
- Click on the ‘Calendar’ tile in the Start screen to access the ‘Calendar App’.
- Click on the date you want to add an event.
- Fill in the place, time duration etc. in the left pane.
- Type the e-mail address to whom you want to send the event invitation.
- You can also add a ‘Title’ and a ‘Message’ to help you remember the details.
- Click the ‘Send Invite’ icon to send the invitation. It shows a preview of the event on the ‘Calendar’ tile on the Start screen.Â
Using the steps you can invite as many participants as you want and further personalize the invite by adding an appropriate title. Isn’t it easy and interesting? So, get, set, and go…
For a quick recap of the steps, here is a short video that you can check out…