How to change Windows 8 Start Screen background?
If you would love to change the way your Windows 8 appeared to you, you could easily change the Start screen background. Don’t fret if you have never attempted the steps. Here, we have compiled for you the simple step-wise description that you can follow in order to modify the Start screen background and let it best reflect your mood and style.
An interesting tip that you could use is to adorn your Start screen with the images from your recent vacation, as a background.
Are you ready to learn the steps now?
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ charm and then click on ‘More PC Settings’.
- In the ‘Personalize’ option, click ‘Start screen’.
- Choose the background that you want and then select the background color of your choice.
- Close the ‘PC Settings’ window.Â
Did you notice that you could complete the task by following just the five simple steps? Well, technology is meant to make our life simpler and what good is technology if we are unable to use it thoroughly? To better comprehend the above steps and to enjoy a quick recap of the steps provided above, here is a short solution video that you can check out.
To watch it now, click below: