8 steps to change the Narrator’s Voice in Windows 8 PC
Are you bored of the same Narrator’s voice in your Operating System? Do you want to change it and make your work interesting and excellent? Well, now you can easily change the voice of the Narrator as per your choice and make your work interesting.
Narrator is a screen reader utility in Microsoft Windows, which reads dialog boxes and controls Windows in basic applications of the Operating System. Windows 8 offers you a convenient way to change the speed, volume and pitch of the Narrator’s voice and make it the way you like. You can also redefine the narrator’s voice by adding a different accent to it. It can be modified easily by following just 8 simple steps:
- Right click on a blank area on the Start Screen and click ‘All apps’ in the menu bar that shows up at the bottom.
- Under ‘Windows Ease of Access ’options, click ‘Narrator’ to access it.
- Click ‘Voice Settings’, and then
- To select a different voice, select the voice you want to use.
- For a faster voice, move the slider in ‘Select the Speed of the Voice’.
- For a louder voice, move the slider in ‘Select the Volume of the Voice’.
- For a higher-pitched voice, move the slider in the ‘Select the Pitch of the Voice’. A higher-pitched voice can be easier for some people to hear.
4. Click ‘Save Changes’.
You can easily change the voice of the Narrator as per your choice and it can be done by simply following the aforementioned steps. For a better understanding of the whole process, click on the video below and get a quick ‘run through’ of the above steps.