Change your local user account to Microsoft user account instantly
So you’ve finally got Windows 8? Congratulations!!
But now you would like to convert your local account to a Microsoft account to keep things truly universal. Well, tats a great idea, by converting your local account to a Microsoft user account, you can update user’s information, update user settings, change or reset user passwords, view bill details, etc. in a highly comfortable manner.
If you want to convert your local user account to Microsoft user account and not sure how to do it, then we can help you figure it out rather conveniently. All you have to do is follow our step-by-step solution and make the changes that are required. Here’s what you need to do:
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to convert local user account to Microsoft user account in Windows 8 based PC:
1. Move the mouse cursor to top right corner of the screen and it will display the “Charms” menu
2. Click on the “Settings” charm and then click on “More PC Settings”
3. Click “Users” in the left pane and then click on the “Switch to a Microsoft Account” button
4. Type you Microsoft Email address and then click “Next”
5. Type the password and then click “Next”
6. Add the security information if required and click on “Next”
7. Wait for the completion of the process and then click “Finish”
See how easily you can convert local user account to Microsoft user account in Windows 8 computer. So, the next time you want to make any such changes, simply follow our instructions above and convert the local user account to Microsoft User account at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: