5 simple steps to change the System Time in Windows 8By Harmeet ,Friday, September 28th, 2012
Tags: Windows 8
Did you know that you can change the system time in Windows 8? Unlike previous versions of Windows operating system, now you can install and select the right time in the Windows 8 based PC. Having wrong synchronization of your system time with the time server in the system can create a loss of real time in the operating system. It can cause errors while visiting websites on the Internet in the system. Therefore, it is very important to install Windows 8 so that you can configure the right time zones. Hence, in order to change the system time in Windows 8, you can just follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- If you are on the Start Screen, go to the desktop.
- Click the bottom right corner of the screen where the time and date are displayed in the system tray.
- Click on the ‘Change date and time settings…’ link when it pops-up.
- It opens ‘The Date and Time’ box. Click on the ‘Change date and time…’ button and here you can change the ‘System Time’.
- Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
Now you can set the system time zone and keep your work up to date because system time is very important to be right in order to do your work. So you can simply follow the above steps and set your system timings. For more understanding, you can also watch the video mentioned below.