Here is a smarter way to search for a file in Windows 8
Looking for a smarter way to search files in Windows 8 PC? Well, look no further, you can easily search for a file and do incredibly more on Windows 8 computer. The Windows 8 operating system’s new full-screen Start Search experience and integrated searching can help you in best way to start your search right away. The Start Search of Windows 8 works like a Start Menu Search of previous versions like Windows 7 and gives the most accurate result.
The method of searching file in Windows 8 is relatively easy and you can do it at the comfort of your home, office, or home office. However, you have to be careful while mentioning the name of the file as you might end up getting nothing if you state any wrong name. Here’s how you can search for a file in Windows 8 based PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to search for a file in Windows 8:
1. Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the “Charms” menu
2. Click on the “Search” charm
3. In the search options, click “Files” and then in the search box type the file name you want to find
4. Click the “Search” icon and it will search for the file on your computer
5. Click the file from the Search Results to access it.
So, the next time you want to search for a file in Windows 8 based PC, don’t get confused, simply follow our instructions and do the changes as required.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: