Windows 8 Shut Down Option Couldn’t Get Easier
The absence of the Start button and menu in the Windows 8 PC isn’t news anymore. Therefore, now that you will have to deal with this ‘absence’ anyway, how about learning the quick steps in which you could do so effectively? Like always, we have compiled for you this handy step-wise description on how you can opt for Windows 8 Log Off / Shut Down in just a few clicks…
So, here you go…
How to Log Off/ Shut Down your Windows 8 PC
- Simply press the Alt + CTRL + Del keys and bring up the screen in which the following options will be displayed
- Switch User
- Sign Out
- Change a password
- Task Manager
- Depending upon your requirement, you can choose from any of the above mentioned options and command your Windows 8 PC to accordingly work
- If you want to Shut Down or Restart your PC, go to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on the turn off icon. You will be shown the two options
- Shut Down
- Click as per your choice!
Keep the above mentioned steps handy to refer to them in the future. If you are interested in learning some handy tips on Windows 8, read on to know them all…
- You can easily adjust the tiles appearing on the Windows 8 Start screen clicking on any of them and dragging them to a position of your choice.
- Right click on a program icon and choose the ‘Pin to Start’ option to pin it to the Start screen
- Press the Windows key to switch to the Desktop from any application that you may be working on; you can use the same key to open the Start screen
- Right-click on the bottom left corner of the Start screen to open up a text-based menu. This menu can be very handy as it gives an easy access to several Windows 8 Apps and features
Apply these Windows 8 tips and tricks and get on to a new journey of exploring your favorite Windows OS version. Do not forget to let us know how these tips may have helped to speed up your work by posting your comment below…
Here’s a video that will show you easy steps toÂ log off a user account on Windows 8..