Looking for steps to change the date format in Windows 8 taskbar
Are you confused with the day and months format on the taskbar of your system? Do you want to resolve it in such a way that you can easily identify the day and months on your computer? Here is the solution to your problem. We can help you resolve your date format problem in Windows 8 PC very comfortably.
Now you can modify the usual date format in your Windows 8 Operating System. You can easily display the complete date format instead of using short date configuration. So if you want to change the date format in the taskbar, simply follow the solution steps given below:
- If you are on the ‘Start Screen’, go to the desktop.
- Click the bottom right corner of the screen where the ‘Time’ and ‘Date’ are displayed in the system tray.
- When the pop-up dialog opens, click on the ‘Change Date and Time Settings’ link.
- It opens ‘The Date’ and ‘Time box’. Click on the ‘Change Date and Time’ button.
- The Date and Time Settings will open, here click on the ‘Change Calendar Settings’Â link.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to ‘Short Date’ to open a list of format options and then click to select your format preference.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘OK’ on all the opened windows to close them.
- Notice that the date format in the system tray has changed to the selected date layout.
Now you can easily set the date format of Windows 8 in just few clicks.Â You can watch the video below to get an idea on how to accomplish this task.