Simple solution to change the mouse double click speed in Windows 8
Did you know that you can change the double click speed of the mouse in Windows 8 based PC? Now you can control the speed of the double click in Windows 8 and thus improve the speed of your work. You can customize it as per your needs by changing few settings in the properties of the mouse. Consequently, it will make you more enthusiastic and comfortable while working because at times when the speed of the double click is slow, then it consumes a lot of your time.
Therefore, you can follow the step-by-step solution given below to control the speed of the double click of the mouse in Windows 8 PC.
- Move the mouse pointer to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Search’ charm.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then in the search box type ‘Mouse’.
- Click on ‘Mouse’ and it will open the ‘Mouse Properties’ window on the desktop.
- Under the ‘Double-Click speed’ option, move the slider to adjust the speed and then click ‘OK’.
In order to adjust the double click speed of the mouse in Windows 8, you can just follow the 5 simple steps mentioned above. For more understanding, you can watch the solution video mentioned below.