Simple Steps to Change the Cursor Blink Rate.
Have you just moved to Windows 8 based PC? Do you want to change the cursor blink rate in Windows 8 system? Are you eager to know the process of changing the cursor blink rate in Windows 8? Well, here is the solution for your question.
Windows 8 offers various new features that provide better user experience and easier accessibility. This time Windows 8 has a feature that can solve all your problems regarding the blinking rate of the cursor. Now you can easily increase or decrease the cursor blink rate as per your need. By controlling the cursor blink rate you can locate the cursor well enough in the computer screen. It can be changed with various kinds of approaches.
Just follow these simple steps to change the cursor blink rate in Windows 8:
- Move the mouse pointer to the top right corner of the screen and it will display the ‘Charms’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Search’ charm.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then in the search box type ‘Keyboard’.
- Click ‘Keyboard’ and it will open the ‘Keyboard Properties’ window on the desktop.
- For the ‘Cursor blink rate’ option, move the slider to adjust the rate.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’.
Windows 8 offers numerous options to its users through which they can customize their computer according to their requirements. Just follow our simple DIY steps and change the cursor blink rate in Windows 8. For better clarity, watch the instructional video mentioned below.