Windows 8 booting in Safe Mode automatically
Looking for ways in which you can set Windows 8 from automatically booting in the Safe mode? Well, you can fix the issue by following the simple steps mentioned below. It can be an annoying situation to always find your Windows 8 OS loading in the Safe mode while you have to restart it in the Normal mode to be able to use it. Certainly this can lead to productivity and time loss. Don’t worry anymore, simply follow the easy steps and put an end to this issue altogether.
The easy step is as:
- Go to the bottom left corner of the screen and click to pull up the ‘Start’ screen.
- Right click on the blank area of the Start screen and then click ‘All Apps’ on the bottom menu bar that appears.
- Under ‘Windows System’, click on ‘Run’.
- Type ‘msconfig’ in the run box and then press ‘Enter’.
- In the ‘User Account Control’ window, type the password if you have one and click ‘Yes’.
- Click on the ‘Boot’ tab and clear the checkbox next to ‘Safe Boot’.
- Click on ‘OK’ and then click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- Your computer will automatically restart in normal mode.
By applying the above mentioned steps, you can easily fix the automatic Safe mode booting of your Windows 8-based PC. By default, Windows 8 will not launch in the Safe mode and if you need to boot it in this mode, you will have to manually try out the process. However, if there is some error which is forcing the OS to boot in the Safe mode automatically, you can resolve the issue by applying the above mentioned steps.
For a quick recap of the steps, here is a short video that you can check out: